Ten reasons to love AMC's The Walking Dead
9. It's on right after Dexter (on a different channel), which makes for a perfect Sunday evening of TV-watching.
8. With only six episodes this season, a lot happens in an hour.
7. It's appropriately gory. You can't have a series about zombies – who EAT people – and always fade to black during the eatin' parts!
6. It stars Andrew Lincoln, who's from one of my all-time favorite movies, Love Actually.
4. There's a love triangle.
3. It explores issues like race, infidelity, friendship, survival, betrayal, spousal abuse, and gender roles.
2. It's surprisingly funny. "The world ended. Didn't you get the memo?"
1. If you get addicted (which you will), no worries. It's coming back for a second season!
Do you watch THE WALKING DEAD? Do you enjoy it as much as I do?
(Psst... my blog buddy Caitlin Darrell is having a Magical Giveaway! Click HERE for your chance to win a free book!)